Please note the following conditions of sale. By purchasing flowers at Cooksouthland.com, you agree to the following conditions.
2. All terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
3. NO REFUNDS ON FLOWER PURCHASES, SERVICE FEES OR TAXES. All sales are final. If there is a problem with your purchase, please contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" or phone 403-527-6455 and we will work together to resolve any issues.
4. Disclaimer: Flower arrangements and value will vary depending on availability and time of year when flowers are of high demand. These times would include Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Christmas Season, etc.
5. Delivery Policy: Flower arrangements purchased will automatically be delivered directly to Cook Southland Funeral Chapel (901 - 13 St. S.W. Medicine Hat, Alberta). They will be placed in a prominent position, at the funeral director's discretion, in the Chapel for display during the service. The flowers will be presented to the family following the service.
6. After your purchase has been confirmed, a receipt will be emailed to the email address provided at the time of purchase.
You may either CANCEL your transaction or REVIEW ORDER to proceed.
At the Review Order page, double check your information and click SUBMIT ORDER to complete the transaction.
Credit cards are processed via our secure checkout page. Credit Card numbers are entered on cooksouthland.com and transmitted securely to our secure payment processor. Credit Card numbers are NEVER stored on our site or in any of our databases. We do not have any access to your payment information.
Paypal is the number one online payment processing system. Used confidently by millions of users annually, Paypal is the trusted source for online purchases.
Click here for important security information regarding Paypal payment processing.
Thank you for your purchase! We will ensure the flowers will be appropriately displayed at the service and presented to the family accordingly.